Come And Work At 10 Yetis PR
We're always on the look out for new talent and are excited to talk about possible opportunities with 10 Yetis.
Whether you are looking for freelance or a full time position we're happy to hear from those with experience in public relations, marketing, journalism, design, SEO, development, viral and flash game and video production.
If you don't have experience but feel you're made of the right stuff to be a yeti then let us know why!
Graphic & Web Designer
Hours: 37.5 per week
10 Yetis is an award winning full-service media agency.
Having made our name in public relations the company is now one of the UK's leading agencies that also offers Social Media and Video services.
A role has become available for a dynamic graphic and web designer in our Gloucester office.Essential Skills
- Strong graphic design portfolio with experience of preparing artwork for printing (adverts for print media and alike, business cards, letter heads etc)
- Strong concept ideas for areas such as infographics (web based), logo and branding, point of sale material etc
- Creating design concepts ready to be converted into web widgets and alike
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and sometimes minimal creative briefs
- Understanding of emerging industry styles and designs
- Good sense of humour
- Likes dogs
- Experience of developing billboard and bus adverts etc
- Good understanding of social media platforms
- Designing for social media platforms
If you are interested in this role please, in the first instance, send your CV to the Head of the company, Andy Barr, email@example.com.
Please send applications and a link to your portfolio to andy@10Yetis.co.uk
Intern & Work Placements
Here at 10 Yetis Public Relations, as the company has grown so has the number of school, college and university leavers looking for a work placement or internship with us.
Up until this point we have been very flattered, but have only ever taken a few people up on their request, until now!
We have set up a Yeti-Placement program where people can apply to come on board for a short period of time.
The Internships will be on a one to three month basis with a salary of £6p/h based on a 37.5hr week. The work experience opportunities have no salary but do include travel expenses and will typically be one to two weeks long (aimed predominantly at School and College leavers).
If you wish to apply for a work placement or internship please make sure you read the "What Does it Take to Be a Yeti" section on our Careers page and double check you have a good dollop of positivity and a healthy splodge of creativity.
To give yourself a head-start we love people who have a basic understanding of, and interest in, the media in general (!!), public relations, press release writing, basic search engine optimisation and social media skills (Facespacing your Twitbook). You don't need to go overboard in your research, just have a rough idea what we are on about.
We aim to make the Work Experience and Intern placements a valuable part of your learning about working for a modern day digital PR Agency and this means, no stapling, photocopying or any of the other dull admin stuff interns usually get.
If you are still interested, email your CV to Emma Kent and tell her why you want a placement opportunity (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call her on 01452 348211.
What Does It Take To Be A Yeti?
- Smart, passionate and honest with a big dollop of positive mental attitude
- A good sense of humour
- A work hard ethic; you need to be focused and driven with one eye on the future
- You need to be bright and creative, as we're always looking for new and different ways to do things.
- An understanding of online and offline reputation management
The best part of my placement was getting coverage online and in some of the national papers, which was great!
Iona, 10 Yetis PR Intern
I have really enjoyed my time at 10 Yetis PR agency, it's been an absolute blast. Everyone's been lovely, so it has been really nice being here.
Tess, 10 Yetis PR Intern
I've had a really, really nice time here at the 10 Yetis office. They have all been really friendly and welcoming and I have learnt quite a few things about PR.
Saskia, 10 Yetis PR Intern