10 Yetis is an award-winning digital media agency based in Gloucester. We have worked with some awesome brands including Superdry, Confused.com, Made.com, IKEA, Just Eat, Gocompare, Hungry House, Optical Express and many more.
Our team is made up of public relations, video, social media, web development and design professionals (most of them). We have regular team nights out as well as attending some very dull, and also some very exciting, industry events and awards.
Without getting all Wolf of Wall St, we have good fun, but all work very flipping hard.
Job Role: Videographer
Do your video skills go beyond drunken boomerangs on nights out? Good, then listen up.
Our videographer is leaving us to travel the world, so we are looking for someone to fill his shoes with a minimum of one year’s experience.
We are pioneers in cross-platform campaigns, using video, PR and social media and a big part of the role will be creating engaging, cinematic videos to support these campaigns; alongside projects such as talking heads videos, animations and product photography. We expect the successful candidate to have the following experience and traits:
- You will be part director, part sound technician, part editor and part photographer, so you will need to feel confident with all aspects of videography and photography, from the conception of ideas to the finished video/imagery
- Experience using video editing software, especially Premier and After Effects
- Confident behind the camera, with the ability to lead video projects
- Experience in client-facing situations, such as pitches, meetings and out on shoot (clients can sometimes go along)
- Creativity by the bucket load
- Good time management skills and the ability to juggle more than one project at a time (you will be very busy at times)
You will not need to use your own equipment for this role, as the agency has everything required for shoots. The majority of video shoots and projects will be out on-location, so you will be travelling a fair bit and the occasional overnight stay may be required (time off in-lieu given and expenses covered).
A university qualification is appreciated, but not necessarily essential. A full UK driving license would also come in handy, but again is not essential.
Please send us a link to your showreel, or examples of videos you have created; along with a video CV that is no longer than one minute. Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours: 37.5 (typically Monday-Friday, 9am to 5:30pm with one hour for lunch)
Salary: £20k + commission for new business wins, private healthcare upon successful completion of the probation period, regular attempts at sporting activities (non-compulsory), generous holiday allowance, half day on your birthday.
Start: August 2019